Hi EziSay Users!
We have now made it even easier for your customers to give you feedback!
When customers are prompted to select their nearest store, EziSay will now shortlist their nearest locations. Customers can still also simply type in the store name, and it will appear - whether nearby or not.
To enable this function on your survey, simply login to your account and follow these steps:
- Click on Campaigns in the left menu
- Click on Objects
- Select an Object (for example "Airport West")
- Select "Edit"
- Enter the store's address in the Google Map Screen, and click on a valid address from the list provided by Google.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and select "Save"
- Repeat for each Object/Store you have
Please note, for this to work your customers will need to enable location services. This is a security setting in all devices, and customers will be prompted - it is normally very simple to activate.
The EziSay Team.