There are a few ways to send your survey by email. Simply
1) take your survey web link and include it in an outbound email campaign from your email software (like Outlook, Gmail, etc) or campaign manager (like Mail Chimp, Active Campaign, etc) - OR
2) Use ezisay's inbuilt email tool.
Ezisay's inbuilt email tool allows you to send an email, straight out of ezisay, to a list of people you would like to invite to complete your survey.
To send an email invitation to a database, you must be within the "edit" screen of your survey.
NOTE: If you are in the process of building a survey, you do not need to do this step.
Then click on Optional: Individual Responses
The first thing you will need to do is click on the check box next to "Send Individual Feedback".
There are three options for entering contact details ready for your email invitation.
1) Manually enter details or copy and paste from a database (take note of formatting information shown in the field)
2) Upload a CSV file with contact details formatted (make sure you follow the template file otherwise it will not import accurately - the template file is attached to this article)
3) Utilise contacts from a previous email list
To use contacts from a previously saved email group, click on the group name. A window will appear with contacts from that group. Simply select the names you wish to send this email to.
Once you have added your recipients details, enter a name for this group (eg. April Purchasers). If you don't fill in this field, we'll assign a name automatically.
Now it's time to prepare your email. You will see we have already added some standard text, but feel free to customise it to suit your needs.
If you want a corporate email signature or logo at the end of your email, you can either drag and drop it into position, or click on the button to upload.
Last, but certainly not of least importance, is confirming your unsubscribe message. It's critical that you have permission to email people in line with legal regulations within your country, including providing an option for respondents to unsubscribe from future email.
Update the copy in this field to ensure you comply with your country's legal regulations.
Make sure you double check all the details, and then click on "Save & Send".